My education and my daily professional activity allow me to design and manage commissions of “interior design project management”, the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding).
Architecture and interior design project manager will hold a multiskill task: he has to manage the whole design development process creating clear and attainable client needs based project objectives, building the project requirements and managing the triple constraint for projects, which is cost, time, and scope keeping the expected output quality level.
My 20 years professional experience gives me the chance to develop specific and repeatable planning schemes with the specific intent to increase quality, lower delivery costs and reduce time to deliver project results. These templates are useful specifically to keep project under control allowing recurring reviews while the process is in progress, reducing the risks of budget exceeding and at the same ensuring delivery time respect.
Madudesign job includes:
- project estimate based on building and customer’s needs preliminary analisys, with project goals, delivery time and budget definition;
- work stages planning based on set goals;
- finding Italian materials and human resources;
- activities coordination;
- problem solving management and quality management;
- project closing management and customer’s outcome notification.
The madudesign service plus:
- having a contact person managing every step of your project;
- verifiable outstanding savings;
- wholly “made in Italy “ supply certainty;
- Florence based warehouse goods collection and preservation conditions check before shipping;
- no further cost, madudesign service is included in purchased products price.
- Project definition through building and customer’s needs analisys;
- Project development by using the standards adopted in the previous cases (finding products, custom design….);
- Budget, work stages and delivery time definition;
- Time schedule definition stating the work stages and their duration. This tool is essential as it will allow a constant and well timed building site supply;
- As previously stated the commission is confirmed with a deposit wire of 40% total furniture amount.
- Within 10 days I will report the estimate products delivery in Florence;
- Unless differently stated the purchased material, when ready, will be stored in a warehouse under my responsibility and without any further cost.
- Once the commission is ready for shipment I will ask a supply balance wire;
- Shipping companies selected have operating offices all over the world, so they can safely manage the goods home delivery and assembly.